Bruno Outdoor Elite Curve
Handsome and Dependable… Access To and From the Great Outdoors!
- Rail typically installs to within 7” (178 mm) of the wall - varies with each application;
- Installations can be done on either the inside or outside of most staircases;
- Battery operation ensures access even during power outages;
- Powered by two 12V batteries; continuously charged by a 2A battery charger that plugs into any 110V household outlet (2A charger must be protected from the elements);
- Requires no special wiring;
- Generous seat size _ 17.75” (451 mm) adjustable to 21.75” (552 mm) between the arms;
- Enclosure rated type 3R for outdoor use;
- Warranty – Five years on major components and two years on parts;
- Maximum rider weight of 400 lb (181 kg) - Model SRE-3000;
- Tested for use in weather temperatures ranging from 0ºF to 125ºF (-15ºC to 52ºC).
The Outdoor Elite Custom Curved Rail Stairlift is specifically designed for exterior use, providing you with the same quality, comfort and convenience available with Bruno’s complete line of straight and curved rail stairlifts. Bruno dependability built in!
The Outdoor Elite Curve represents more than a decade of research and engineering. With a rail design for improved stability, and visual coded diagnostics to instantly analyze the unit’s operational status, the Outdoor Elite Curve is the perfect example of form and function.
With a rated weight capacity of 400 lb (181 kg) and sensors that detect any obstacles on the stairs, the Outdoor Elite Curve moves up and down your exterior stairs with power and efficiency. The offset swivel seat makes the entry and exit at the top landing safer and easier than ever.
Equipped with two 12V batteries powered by a small, unobtrusive battery charger that requires no special electrical wiring, the Outdoor Elite provides uninterrupted performance, even during a temporary failure of electrical service to your home.